The Membership Committee extends a warm invitation for Interpreter Service Providers to join us and become regularly involved in activities with other IMIA members around the world.
As an IMIA Interpreter Service Provider (ISP) member, you have many benefits and are linked to local, state, national, and international efforts to advocate for the right of linguistically diverse patients to a competent medical interpreter. We welcome corporate members as our partners in advocating for competent medical interpreters, and as our supporters to the cause of competent language access and equality of care for all persons. To join please go to: http://www.imiaweb.org/join/corporate.asp
Benefits as an IMIA Interpreter Service Provider (ISP) Member:
*You will receive monthly e-news briefs
*Your organiztion may have up to 5 ISP Representatives in the corporate membership profile, all of whom are entitled to full membership benefits
*Access to a database of active medical interpreters representing over 70 languages and dialects
* Opportunities for online job posting and face-to-face recruitment of skilled interpreters.
* Invitations to special committee meetings, training opportunities for the 5
* Special discount on sponsorship exhibitor spots at our annual conference and various symposiums and events
* Your organization will be listed with link on our website in the 'ISP Members' directory
* Your orgranization may use the IMIA logo on its web site (members may view details about this is at http://www.imiaweb.org/about/logos.asp).
* You will have a discount to future exhibits and to any upcoming IMIA sponsored events.
* Monthly ISP Division meetings to network with other ISP members
* We can act as technical consultants for you in matters of recruitment, testing, and standards compliance.
Errors and Omissions Coverage
© 2013, International Medical Interpreters Association
Find us online: